Red Door Thrift Shop donated $60,870 to various needs in Anacortes, Skagit County, and the world in 2019.
The Red Door Thrift Shop concentrates its support in these areas:
- Sheltering the Homeless
- Feeding the Hungry
- Caring for the Elderly
- Nurturing Families & Children
- Foundation for Academic Endeavors
- Anacortes Robotics Booster Club
- Days for Girls – Anacortes Chapter
- Underground Writing
- Epting Foundation for the Arts – Music Scholarships
- Boys and Girls Club of Anacortes
- Island Hospital Maternal & Infant Care Clinic
- Island Hospital Teen Clinic
- Anacortes Ready to Learn Fair
- Anacortes School District Homeless Students
- Anacortes Early Learning Synergy Project
- Welcoming Foreigners
Thousands of dollars of in-kind donations have also been given to the Anacortes Family Center, The Salvation Army, the Anacortes Community Theater, the Garage of Blessings, and to individuals to assist in meeting their emergency needs throughout the year.
For a list of the agencies to which we donate, drop by the Red Door; the list is on the wall next to the cashier.